Oracle Prime Cloud Service
Oracle Prime has been on the horizon for a little while now, and in the next few blog posts we’re going to take a look at why Dividend thinks that this new Oracle application is a game changer for EPPM solutions.
Oracle Prime is a cloud based enterprise solution that allows users to manage all aspects of project management and project pipeline prioritize through portfolio management. Some of the key features of Prime include real-time visibility in to project cost, schedule, risk and performance information, which allows project managers and stakeholders to make the right decisions. Prime provides tools for portfolio managers to evaluate multiple scenarios and arrive at an optimal plan to allocate financial budgets that are in-line with strategic goals. Cloud based risk analysis using risk registers and Monte Carlo simulation capabilities allow project managers and risk specialists to analyze potential impact on project. In-built enterprise social collaboration features allow project teams to communicate effectively in real time and manage project planning, monitoring, execution processes efficiently. Flexible and powerful dashboard and reporting capabilities allow stakeholders to have critical information at their fingertips.
Prime cloud service provides project manager with set of tools to effectively manage simple to complex projects under single platform. Prime capabilities allow organizations to manage various aspects of project.
List of features and capabilities that are available
- Scope Management: Allows project manager and schedulers to manage all aspects of project scope including planning, tracking and status(ing)
- Schedule Management: Web based solution that allows project managers to handle scheduling of a project including work breakdown structure, activities, resource assignment, scheduling etc
- Cost Management: Cloud based tool that allows project managers to manage basic to complex cost management scenarios that Interacts with various modules of the project to provide a single user interface to manage project cost including forecast information
- Resource Management: Enterprise level solution that allow project managers to utilize company resource effectively by leveraging capabilities such as leveling and resource analysis
- Risk Management: Cloud based solution that provides project managers and risk specialists to leverage qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, risk registers, Monte Carlo simulation capabilities to analyze and mitigate project risk
- Document Collaboration: Built-in document management solution that allows project team members and personnel to communicate and collaborate effectively via documents
In the next blog post, we’ll take a look at Portfolio management and how it enables organisations to prioritise ideas and projects.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.