With billions of pounds at stake and mission-critical projects on the line, project-driven and asset intensive organizations have no choice but to keep a tight rein on cost, schedules, materials, and resources. With disparate systems on different platforms, data synchronisation and MI collection can be resource intensive and prone to errors.
Oracle’s Primavera Gateway provides a standard data integration solution for connecting Primavera Applications internally and with other enterprise applications. Organizations can manage full project lifecycles by aligning their back-office budgets, actual costs, assets, labour, and material resources with project operations to ensure accurate forecasting of costs, resources, and schedules. Core project portfolio management (PPM) solutions have traditionally operated in silos, separate from other key enterprise processes. This results in poor visibility into cost and budget overruns, sub-optimal utilization of resources, and increased risk of project failure. Enabling integrated project-based business processes without the need for duplicate data entry is a key factor to ensure project success regardless of complexity, variability, and volume of project-related data.
- Enterprise-wide project, portfolio, and resource management transparency
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Easy, configurable, and customizable data synchronizations
- Data consistency between applications
- Improved collaboration with internal and external groups
- Reliable reporting of project parameters across applications