All projects need to be controlled to ensure that activities are delivered on time, to budget and to agreed quality measures. Without an application to create a plan and track progress, it is almost impossible to answer the questions of how the project is performing, are we on track and how to get the project back on track.
For individual users, P6, or PPM, provides the capability to create, manage and track a schedule, with inbuilt functionality to allow for baselining and earned value management.
- PPM is a standalone product that is used by schedulers across the world to manage and control any size project.
- Provides market leading, best practice, critical path methodology scheduling functionality
- PPM Provides the functional benefits of EPPM, with the flexibility and control for users working with different clients and different requirements
- PPM can be installed remotely in 5 minutes, with users scheduling projects straight away
- Provides the user with answers to questions over resource and cost loading, with graphical displays showing where pinch points and overloads currently and are forecast to exist.