Some of the major concerns when sharing P6 schedule data as XER or XML files with different project stakeholders are:
- Revealing sensitive or confidential project data within the schedule
- Redundant and repetitive steps when data is removed or modified manually
- Possible loss of information when modifying project files
- Pollution of database with unwanted data during schedule imports
ScheduleCleanerTM is a desktop application, which allows project schedulers, planners, managers, and other users to remove, convert or anonymize sensitive data within XER and XML project files exported from the Oracle® Primavera P6 software.
The application plays a key security filter role in preparing a project file to be shared with internal/external stakeholders or imported into a P6 database.
While modifying schedule data, ScheduleCleaner will not change the original project plan that is exported from a Primavera P6 database. Instead, the application will make a copy of the original schedule and all modification that are done will be saved in the new file.
- On time, personalized information – Companies that integrate ScheduleCleaner with other tools such as ScheduleReader, will be able to improve communication between all project teams and stakeholders. When using ScheduleReader and ScheduleCleaner interchangeably, one for quick removal of data from .xer or xml files and the other for viewing the data within the project plan, companies can greatly improve their project productivity,communication and security.
- Project data security and integrity – ScheduleCleaner will enable you to quickly remove / anonymize confidential data within .xer or .xml files while keeping the schedule integrity.
- Save time with process automation – With ScheduleCleaner, you can perform Batch Clean, where the setup of the environment is performed only once. With a few simple clicks in the application, you can create, save and reuse multiple templates containing different modifying settings to a single or multiple project files.
- Keep a Clean Database – ScheduleCleaner allows you to remove or convert data that can negatively impact the existing database structure. You can convert project categories such as Global Data (Activity Codes, Calendars) to Project level, and even remove unwanted POBS tables and Risk data.
Discover Intelligent Data Sharing with ScheduleCleaner.